EWheels EW-19 Sporty 3-Wheel Scooter For Adults Top Speed 15mph
- Shipping + Returns
- Product Q&A
EW-19 Sporty Mobility Scooter by EWheels
Simply Designed And Stylish To Ride
Do you want the best mobility scooter for outdoor use and quick commutes? Do you need something that offers great performance yet looks stylish at the same time? Mobility scooters offer a means of adventure and easy commute for working adults, seniors, and those going to school. Premium models with high-capacity batteries are really fun to ride because of the instant torque and the peace of mind knowing that you won’t empty the battery quickly. Experience the future mobility now and head to the next adventure. Enjoy being active and outdoors with the EWheels EW-19 Sporty Three Wheel Mobility Scooter. This is an affordable, high-speed, long-range scooter with a designer body.! It has a chic, streamlined body accentuated by a large headlight and a beautiful two-tone finish for an exciting look.
This scooter combines great performance and sophisticated looks in one package. Speed down the road with the equipped 500-watt brushless hub motor! Seat in comfort on the upholstered seat with a backrest. This mobility scooter is great for riding in the city and for short trips, and a perfect choice for anyone who wants a stylish ride that offers excellent performance. It is ideal for the elderly, city dwellers, and students.
Compact and economical travel solution
Travel and visit your favorite spots with the EWheels EW-19 Sporty Three Wheel Mobility Scooter. It sports a compact three-wheel design and a high-performance electric drivetrain capable of carrying up to 300 lbs., so you know this one is solidly built. It is a lower-emission alternative to cars and perfect for commuting in the city.
This model is equipped with a powerful 500-watt brushless hub motor and a 48-volt electric supply, giving it a top speed of 15 miles per hour and a single-charge range of around 21 miles, so it is an excellent choice for a daily driver. The scooter has a motorcycle-type (front fork and shock absorbers) suspension so you can safely drive it on both roads and rugged trails.
Durable construction and attention to the details
More often than not, surplus or cheaply made devices are not reliable nor safe. They are not designed for sustained use due to having poorly-made electronics. Some cheap models lack even basic safety features. If something goes wrong, there is no way to have them serviced. You cannot depend on them. Lastly, most are not comfortable to use.
You use a properly-designed scooter to achieve more mobility. Only choose models that have years of presence in the market and have certifications. You depend on your life on these devices, so choose only the best.
A Great Performer and Winning Scooter From Ewheels
Studies show that most users of mobility vehicles experience a higher degree of mobility, plus improved self-confidence and improved quality of life. Power wheelchairs and mobility scooters help facilitate social interaction since they make users more independent, more capable of doing desired activities. Users report better participation in self-care, productivity, and leisure activities. Battery-powered vehicles emit much lower greenhouse emissions in their lifetimes than internal combustion engines or even hybrid systems.
The EWheels is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of quality, high- performance electric-powered bikes and mobility scooters since 2009. Our objectives are to build products that offer cost-effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation. As part of our extra effort to ensure customer satisfaction, we offer an incredible 3-year warranty on our scooters!
- The EWheels EW-19 Sporty Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is the best mobility scooter for outdoor trips. It has a compact three-wheel design with a 500-watt brushless hub motor attached to the front wheel, which is simple, reliable, and powerful. This model has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. It has no problems climbing up hills or curbs or traveling on rugged surfaces.
- This mobility scooter is ideal for short rides and city commutes. It has a high weight capacity and a spacious front basket for your stuff. This scooter has a cruising range of 21 miles (around 33 kilometers), making it a functional ride for daily commutes. It is powered by four maintenance-free sealed lead-acid batteries, with a total capacity of 20 ah.
- Features a comfortable, supportive seat with smooth and padded faux leather upholstery and a backrest. Ride in a relaxed, upright position that will not hurt your back.
- Features a variable-speed twist throttle and three-speed switch control for accurate speed control. Also, the scooter has a reverse switch in case you need to back up. Enjoy riding it on the streets!
- Durable and made for everyday use. Features a front drum brake and rear disc brakes, which offer good and reliable stopping power. The frame features a durable design with a 300-pound capacity. It has sealed lead-acid batteries that require no maintenance throughout its life. It comes with a smart charger that stops charging when the batteries are full.
- Stable three-wheel design with front fork suspension and rear shock absorbers in the rear to shield against bumps. It is among the few scooters that feature full suspension, which makes the ride less harsh and improves handling.
- Durable and ingeniously designed to serve your daily mobility needs. It has a large, solid frame and safety features, making the EW-19 Sporty Three Wheel Mobility Scooter recommended for the elderly and adults.
Getting out and about has never been easier.
The EW-19 Sporty Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is the best mobility scooter for commuting. It is a high-performance vehicle with a powerful front-drive hub motor. Have the confidence to speed up and travel uphill with the 500-watt brushless direct-drive motor. It has a top speed of 15 miles per hour so you can safely use it on the road. This model has a 300 lb-carrying capacity and a large rear cargo cage, so you can use it to haul stuff.
The scooter also sports a beautiful modern design with a streamlined body with a two-tone paint finish. Worried about losing charge? It is powered by 48-volt lead-acid batteries with a range of 21 miles. You no longer have to worry about emptying the battery when you go to get coffee or make a detour to the grocery store.
Divine dimensions - Perfect for small places
The EW-19 Sporty Three Wheel Mobility Scooter measures 55” inches L x 28” inches W x 38” inches H and weighs 128 lbs. with batteries. The front-wheel measures 13” inches x 5” inches, while the rear wheels measure 11” inches x 6.5” inches. There is an integrated rear cargo basket. This model comes with a smart charger and a key-start system. This model is shipped and arrives assembled upon delivery.
Designed with Essential Safety Features.
The EWheels EW-19 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is equipped with safety features so you can ride it without worrying about anything. The scooter is equipped with a front headlight for use in low-light environments. The scooter is powered by four units of 12-volt sealed lead-acid batteries (a total of 48 volts) that require no maintenance throughout its life.
This model has a display for the battery charge level. Having a mobility scooter lets you do your desired activities and be more independent. It is the best mobility scooter for commuting, so buy the EWheels EW-19 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter now!
See This Related Video!
View and DownloadEW-19 Manual
Specifications for the EW19
- Weight Capacity 300Lbs
- Speed: Up to 15mph
- Distance: 21 miles per charge (distance varies on terrain, riders
- weight, road surface, etc.)
- Front Seat: Type
- Executive Comfort Seat with Backrest
- Front seat: Size 10“ x 10“ x 8” (LxWxH)
- Seat Cushion Height: 28” From Floor
- Rear Seat: Type N/A
- Rear Seat: Size N/A
- Steering Height 42” From Ground
- Turning Radius 53"
- Rear Foot Rest: N/A
- Power: Electric 48 volts
- Watts: 500 Watts
- Motor Type: Hub Brushless Motor
- Amps: 12 AH
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Dimensions: 55” x 26” x 38” (LxWxH)
- Floor Clearance: 7”
- Back Basket: 11”x 20” x 10” (DxWxH)
- Batteries: (4) 12 volt 12 amp hour SLA
- Forward/Reverse switch: Yes
- High/Medium/Low Speed switch: Yes
- Front tire size: 13” x 5.0”
- Rear tire size: 110/50-6.5
- Charger: 48-volt Smart Charger included
- Throttle Type: Variable Twist Throttle
- Key Start: Yes
- Braking System: Rear Disc Brakes, Front Drum Brake
- Drive System: 500w hub motor
- Headlight: LED light
- Rear lights: N/A
- Carton Size: 63” x 36” x 54”
- Scooter Weight: 128lbs
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Front Suspension: Yes
- Rear Suspension: Yes
- Electric Horn: Yes
- Airline Approved: No
- Warranty: Limited – 3 Year Warranty
Order EWheels EW-19 Sporty 12V/12Ah 500W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter today from FirstMedicalAdvocate.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EWheels 3-Wheel Mobility Scooters. Sign up today and get 5% off! We really do have the best deal online.
EWheels Return Policy
First Medical Advocate ship this product directly from the manufacturer (Ewheels). Therefore, all returns are subject to the manufacturers (EWheels) return policies below.
Damaged or Defective Items If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact us via our contact page, within 3 days of delivery and we liaise directly with EWheels to provide assistance to you. EWheels make every reasonable effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to solve any problems you have with your purchase.
SHIPPING CHARGES INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MERCHANDISE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
IMPORTANT: CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE
CREDIT OR REFUND
You can expect a credit or refund, less a 20% restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components, seat post and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at Ewheels discretion.
Two (2) Months from the date of purchase on the batteries. Batteries are subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a manufacturing defect will become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normal and associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
One (1) Month from the date of purchase on the scooter’s charger.
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Service and Labor Costs
Unless previously authorized, service calls and labor costs are NOT included or covered under any warranty. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact Ewheels directly for any assistance in locating a service provider or to make a warranty claim.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear like tires, tubes, lights, chains, upholstery and seating, brakes and brake pads, cables, fuses, buttons, shrouds and covers.
Damage, Accidental Damage and Misuse
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, acts of God, commercial use, or use other than normal, extreme riding, modifications and alterations.
Second Hand Owners and Reselling
No warranty will be offered or honored for second hand owners. The warranty is exclusively offered to the original purchaser.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Initiating A Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact Ewheels service department by calling 888-571-2845. Note that before any warranty claims will be fulfilled, satisfactory proof of purchase will be required, and a photo or video of the damaged part must be sent and reviewed by Ewheels.
Returning Faulty Parts
Do not return faulty parts to Ewheels without prior consent. A request for a return authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.