EWheels EW-36 Elite 48V/20Ah 500W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Free $120 Accessory Voucher With Your Purchase!
EW-36 Elite 48V/20Ah 500W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter by EWheels
Enjoy High-Performance Mobility Anywhere Anytime! This Mobility scooter has everything you need and more.
Do you want the best mobility scooter for outdoor use and quick commutes? Need something that offers top-notch performance and luxurious riding comfort (plus looks, of course) for long-distance rides? Mobility scooters offer a means of adventure and easy commute for working adults, seniors, and those going to school. Premium models with high-capacity batteries are really fun to ride because of the instant torque and the peace of mind knowing that you won’t empty the battery quickly. Experience the future mobility now and head to the next adventure. Enjoy being active and outdoors with the EWheels EW-36 Elite Three Wheel Mobility Scooter, a fast 15-mph scooter with a heavy-duty frame! It has a modern look with sculpted details and features not found in many scooter models.
This scooter combines superb performance and sophisticated looks in one package. Speed down the road with the equipped 500-watt brushless motor! It has a beautiful sporty look that is sure to turn heads. Seat in comfort with the full-size captains seat, cushioned and fully upholstered in smooth faux leather. This mobility scooter is great for long rides, and a perfect choice for anyone who wants a stylish ride that offers excellent performance. It is ideal for the elderly, disabled, city dwellers, and students.
Equipped for full freedom and convenience in your commute.
Roam the city and visit your favorite spots with the EWheels EW-36 Elite Three Wheel Mobility Scooter. It sports a compact three-wheel design with low ground clearance for stability and a high-performance electric drivetrain capable of carrying up to 350 lbs., so you know this one is solidly built. It is a lower-emission alternative to cars and perfect for commuting in the city.
This model is equipped with a powerful 500-watt direct-drive brushless motor and a 48-volt electric supply, giving it a top speed of 18 miles per hour and a single-charge range of around 45 miles, so it is an excellent choice for a daily driver. The scooter has a front and rear suspension so you can safely drive it on both roads and rugged trails. The roomy seat has flip-down armrests that allows a relaxed, upright riding position for a super comfortable ride.
Avoid Harm from Cheap Mobility Scooters.
More often than not, surplus or cheaply made devices are not reliable nor safe. They are not designed for sustained use due to having poorly-made electronics. Some cheap models lack even basic safety features. If something goes wrong, there is no way to have them serviced. You cannot depend on them. Lastly, most are not comfortable to use.
You use a properly-designed scooter to achieve more mobility. Only choose models that have years of presence in the market and have certifications. You depend on your life on these devices, so choose only the best.
High-Performance, Environment-Friendly Choices by EWheels.
Studies show that most users of mobility vehicles experience a higher degree of mobility, plus improved self-confidence and improved quality of life. Power wheelchairs and mobility scooters help facilitate social interaction since they make users more independent, more capable of doing desired activities. Users report better participation in self-care, productivity, and leisurely activities. Battery-powered vehicles emit much lower greenhouse emissions in their lifetimes than internal combustion engines or even hybrid systems.
The EWheels is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of quality, high- performance electric powered bikes and mobility scooters since 2009. Our objectives are to build products that offer cost effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation. As part of our extra effort to ensure customers satisfaction, we offer an incredible 3-year warranty on our scooters!
- The EWheels EW-36 Elite Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is the best mobility scooter for seniors and the disabled. It has a compact three-wheel design with a powerful direct-drive brushless motor that gives out 500 watts of power. This model has a weight capacity of 350 lbs. and so can be used by overweight and obese individuals. It has no problems climbing up hills or curbs or traveling on rugged surfaces.
- This mobility scooter is ideal for touring (spirited, long-distance travel). It has a high weight capacity and has a spacious rear cargo cage. This scooter has a cruising range of 45 miles (around 69 kilometers), which is more than enough for daily commutes and adventures out of town. It is powered by four maintenance-free sealed lead-acid batteries, with a total capacity of 20 ah.
- Features a variable-speed twist throttle for easy speed control. Also, the scooter has a reverse switch in case you need to back up. Enjoy riding it on the streets!
- A beautiful mobility scooter with sculpted details that is sure to turn heads. Features a sporty look with large headlights and gleaming chrome rims. This is a stylish, eye-catching ride that packs serious performance.
- Features front and rear drum electromagnetic brakes, which automatically stops the scooter whenever you release the throttle. This feature is very good when traveling in crowded places, and it allows a simpler one-hand operation. It is reliable and adds safety to the user.
- Durable and made for everyday use. The frame features a durable design with a 350-pound capacity. It has sealed lead-acid batteries that require no maintenance throughout its life. It comes with a smart charger that stops charging when the batteries are full.
- Features a very comfortable and fully adjustable captain's seat with armrests for an upright riding position that is easy on the back and shoulders. The seat is fully upholstered with padding that offers good cushioning. There are front torsion bars and rear shock absorbers to shield against bumps.
- Durable and ingeniously designed to serve your daily mobility needs. It has a large, solid frame and safety features, making the EW-36 Elite Three Wheel Mobility Scooter recommended for the elderly, adults, and people with disabilities.
Feel More Capable and Enjoy Travel Once More!
The EWheels EW-36 Elite Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is the best mobility scooter for commuting. It is a high-performance vehicle with a powerful 500-watt brushless direct-drive motor so you can have the confidence to speed up and travel uphill. It has a top speed of 18 miles per hour so you can safely use it on the road. This model has a 350 lb-carrying capacity, so you can use it to haul stuff.
The scooter also sports a comfortable, fully-upholstered captain's seat. The chair has extra cushions that make travel more bearable. The scooter has a spacious footwell for more comfort. There is a large rear cargo basket (with a lock) and storage below the seat. Worried about losing charge? It is powered by 48-volt lead-acid batteries with a range of 45 miles. You no longer have to worry about emptying the battery when you go to get coffee or make a detour to the grocery store.
The EWheels EW-36 Elite Three Wheel Mobility Scooter measures 61” inches L x 29” inches W x 41” inches H and weighs 200 lbs. with batteries. The front and rear wheels measure 15” inches. There is an integrated rear cargo cage. This model comes with a smart charger and a remote key fob with an alarm. This model is shipped on a pallet and arrives assembled upon delivery.
Designed with Essential Safety Features.
The EWheels EW-36 Elite Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is equipped with safety features so you can ride it without worrying about anything. The scooter has torsion bar suspension in the front and shock absorbers in the rear, giving it a soft ride and improved handling. It is equipped with front headlights (with High- and Low-Beam) and rear lights so you can ride and see safely at day and night. The scooter is powered by four units of 12-volt sealed lead-acid batteries (a total of 48 volts) that require no maintenance throughout its life.
This model has a lit dashboard that shows the information on the speed and battery level. The scooter has an anti-theft alarm for security. Having a mobility scooter lets you do your desired activities and be more independent. It is the best mobility scooter for commuting, so buy the EWheels EW-36 Elite Three Wheel Mobility Scooter now!
View and Download the Manual!EW-36 Manual
- Weight Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 500 Watt
- Motor Type: Transaxle Differential Brushless Motor
- Amps: 20 Ah
- Volts: 48 Volt
- Dimensions: 61”*29”*41”
- Batteries: 48 Volt Lead Acid Maintenance Free Battery
- Tire Size: Front And Rear 15" X 3.5"
- Charger: Smart Charger Included
- Charging Time: 8 Hours For Full Charge
- Speed: Up To 18mph
- Turning Radius: 50"
- Ground Clearance: 5"
- Distance: Up To 45 Miles Per Charge (Distance Varies By Riders Weight , Terrain, Road Surface Etc.)
- Headrest: Yes Adjustable Headrest
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control- Twist Throttle
- Key Start: Yes
- Braking System: Front And Rear Braking System
- Drive System: Electromagnetic Brakes
- Head Light: Yes
- Carton Size: Shipped On A Pallet
- Weight Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 280 Lbs
- Net Weight: 200 Lbs
- Electric Light: Yes
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Storage Basket: Yes
- Shock Absorber: Two Rear Shock Absorber On The Frame
- Alarm: Anti-theft Alarm
- Warranty: Limited 3-year Warranty
Order EWheels EW-36 Elite 48V/20Ah 500W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter today from FirstMedicalAdvocate.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EWheels 3-Wheel Mobility Scooters. Sign up today and get 5% off!
- Shipping & Delivery
- Product Q&A
- Returns Policy
Payment processing : 24 hours
Delivery direct from EWheels Warehouse: 3 – 14 business days (industry standard)
The item will arrive pre-assembled and ready to ride!
Delivery will be made by a freight company on a large truck. The freight company in question will seek to make a convenient appointment with you and drop the goods kerbside. You will need some assistance if you suffer mobility issues.
If in any doubt or you have questions, please reach out to us via our chat widget or call our toll-free number at the top of the page.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
EWheels Return Policy
First Medical Advocate ship this product directly from the manufacturer (Ewheels). Therefore, all returns are subject to the manufacturers (EWheels) return policies below.
Damaged or Defective Items If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact us via our contact page, within 3 days of delivery and we liaise directly with EWheels to provide assistance to you. EWheels make every reasonable effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to solve any problems you have with your purchase.
SHIPPING CHARGES INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MERCHANDISE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
IMPORTANT: CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE
CREDIT OR REFUND
You can expect a credit or refund, less a 20% restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components, seat post and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at Ewheels discretion.
Two (2) Months from the date of purchase on the batteries. Batteries are subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a manufacturing defect will become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normal and associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
One (1) Month from the date of purchase on the scooter’s charger.
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Service and Labor Costs
Unless previously authorized, service calls and labor costs are NOT included or covered under any warranty. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact Ewheels directly for any assistance in locating a service provider or to make a warranty claim.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear like tires, tubes, lights, chains, upholstery and seating, brakes and brake pads, cables, fuses, buttons, shrouds and covers.
Damage, Accidental Damage and Misuse
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, acts of God, commercial use, or use other than normal, extreme riding, modifications and alterations.
Second Hand Owners and Reselling
No warranty will be offered or honored for second hand owners. The warranty is exclusively offered to the original purchaser.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Initiating A Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact Ewheels service department by calling 888-571-2845. Note that before any warranty claims will be fulfilled, satisfactory proof of purchase will be required, and a photo or video of the damaged part must be sent and reviewed by Ewheels.
Returning Faulty Parts
Do not return faulty parts to Ewheels without prior consent. A request for a return authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.