Eagle Health: Bariatric Sliding Transfer Bench (Extra Long) - 55291
- Product Q&A
kProduct DescriptionNo need to fear slipping and falling! No more need to scoot! Regain your sense of independence, dignity, and comfort with the Bariatric Sliding Transfer Bench (Extra Long) by Eagle Health Supplies. This bench allows you to slide smoothly in and out of the tub/shower. Heavy duty and features longer rails than those on the market. Our seats are larger than most for added comfort and safety. This bench is also ideal for helping caregivers.
- High weight capacity (400 lbs).
- Extra-wide seat glides over polished, high-strength aluminum tubes.
- Molded plastic seat and back, textured finish.
- Rust-proof, lightweight aluminum construction.
- Adjustable height to fit user and bathtub clearance.
- It comes with a safety belt strap.
- No tools necessary for assembly.
- Optional armrests available.
- This bench can be assembled to face either the right or the left (with the side panel with handlebar installed on either the right or left side of the bench).
- UPC: 604180552917
- Manufactured by Eagle Health Supplies
- Seat Size: 20.25" x 18.5"
- Seat Height: 19.25" - 23.25"
- Base Length: 48" - 49" (From outside-leg tip to outside-leg tip)
- Base Depth: 21" - 22.5"
- Max Tub Clearance: 18"
- Back Height from Floor: 34" - 38"
- Sliding Distance: 23"
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
(Dimensions are approximate and subject to change without notice; generally within ±0.75" tolerance).
NOTE: Please measure your bathroom and bathtub or shower dimensions carefully to make sure this product will fit your specific bathroom. This Bariatric product may not fit inside a normal-size bathtub.
71002 - Armrests (Pair) for 55-series & 56-series Sliding Transfer Benches and Shower Chairs.
NOTE: Armrests are not intended to bear the user's body weight. They are only intended to rest your arms or hands.
NOTE: Leg Extensions not available for our Bariatric Benches.
Our products are NON-RETURNABLE hygiene products, and may not be returned for a refund if the package has been opened. If authorized, buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.