EWheels EW-20 48V/12Ah 500W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
EW-20 48V/12Ah 500W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter by EWheels
Order a Mobility Scooter that Will Make You Fall in Love at First Use!
You can choose to experience the future of mobility now with an electric scooter that’s right for you. Are you ready? Yes? Good. Read on.
Do you want the all-terrain type? Maybe you’re after a high-performance machine that comes with a lovely chic design to get the neighbors jealous.
This product might be just what you need for a daily road companion—one that’s easy on your body and gets you to and fro fast!
The EWheels EW-20 48V/12Ah 500W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter Has All the Capabilities to Meet Your Simple but Important Needs
This is a mid-size all-terrain electric mobility scooter with a difference in the area of comfortability…
The swiveling executive seat is the crown of the front-fork suspension and rear shock absorbers. Flip-down armrests and a backrest provide extra support for a relaxed upright riding position.
Match the above with a 300-pound weight capacity!
As the saying goes, “With great power comes great responsibility.” You’re looking at 500 watts and wondering exactly what this ride can do. We’re also wondering the same thing!
OK, just kidding.
The 500-watt brushless hub motor lets this electric scooter reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour! And you can achieve a distance of about 21 miles per battery charge. A 48-volt sealed lead acid battery gives it the juice.
Are you convinced yet? Check out these other features:
- An integrated spacious rear cargo cage
- Phone holder
- USB charging port
- 53-inch turning radius
EWheels never lets customers down when it comes to our product range. Each “EW” has something unique to offer. The EW-20 is no exception.
The activation of your order might be a click or tap away on the screen of your device. What are you waiting for?? Let’s get your EW-20 48V/12Ah 500W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter love shipped to you swiftly!
Studies show that most users of mobility vehicles experience a higher degree of mobility, plus improved self-confidence and improved quality of life. Power wheelchairs and mobility scooters help facilitate social interaction since they make users more independent, more capable of doing desired activities. Users report better participation in self-care, productivity, and leisure activities. Battery-powered vehicles emit much lower greenhouse emissions in their lifetimes than internal combustion engines or even hybrid systems.
The EWheels is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of quality, high- performance electric-powered bikes and mobility scooters since 2009. Our objectives are to build products that offer cost-effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation. As part of our extra effort to ensure customer satisfaction, we offer an incredible 3-year warranty on our scooters!
- The EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is the best mobility scooter for seniors and those who require daily mobility. It has a three-wheel, front-wheel-drive design with a powerful direct-drive hub motor that gives out 500 watts of power. This model has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and so can be used by most individuals. It has no problems climbing up hills or curbs or traveling on rugged surfaces.
- This mobility scooter is ideal for daily use indoors and outdoors. It has a high weight capacity and has a spacious rear cargo cage so you can bring along your stuff. This scooter has a cruising range of 21 miles (around 33 kilometers), which is impressive and more than enough to last throughout the day. It is powered by a 48-volt, maintenance-free, sealed lead acid battery with a total capacity of 12 ah.
- Use it comfortably throughout the day with the swiveling executive seat with flip-up armrests that is easy on the back and shoulders. The seat is fully cushioned and upholstered with smooth faux leather. Swivels on the side so you can do table work or browse market aisles.
- Features a variable-speed twist throttle and a three-speed switch for easy speed control. There are buttons for the horn, headlight, and a reverse switch. Enjoy riding it on the streets or indoors!
- Features front drum brakes and rear disc hydraulic brakes. The dual brake setup works well in crowded places and for stop-and-go traffic. Expect reliable and effective stopping power when you need it.
- Durable and made for everyday use. The frame features a durable design with a 300-pound capacity. It has sealed lead-acid batteries that require no maintenance throughout its life. It comes with a smart charger that stops charging when the batteries are full.
- Durable and ingeniously designed to serve your daily mobility needs. It has a durable frame and safety features, making the EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter recommended for the elderly, adults, and people with disabilities.
One of the best high-speed, long-range scooters in the market!
The EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is the best electric mobility scooter for daily use. It is a high-performance vehicle with a powerful 500-watt direct-drive hub motor, giving it a top speed of 15 miles per hour. The scooter has a three-speed switch so you can safely use it indoors and outdoors. This model has a 300 lb-carrying capacity, so feel free to carry your stuff.
Unlike other models that have small, stiff seats, this scooter has a truly comfortable, fully-upholstered executive seat. The chair is fully cushioned and wrapped in smooth faux leather that makes mobility more bearable. The scooter has a spacious footwell for more comfort, and the chair can swivel so getting on and off is easy. There is a large rear cargo basket for carrying stuff. Worried about losing charge? It is powered by a 48-volt lead-acid battery that gives it a range of 21 miles. You no longer have to worry about emptying the battery when you go to get coffee or make a detour to the grocery store.
The EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter measures 55” inches L x 26” inches W x 38” inches H and weighs 128 lbs. with batteries. The front wheels measure 12 inches and the rear wheels measure 11” inches. The scooter has a high 7-inch floor clearance.
There is an integrated rear cargo cage. It comes with a smart charger and keys. This model is shipped on a pallet and arrives assembled upon delivery.
Feel More Capable and Productive!
The EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter has featured so you can ride it without worrying about anything. It has pneumatic tires, and premium front fork suspension and rear mini shock absorbers in the rear, giving it a soft ride and great handling. The scooter is equipped with a front headlight so you can use it in low-light environments. The scooter is powered by a 48-volt sealed lead acid battery that requires no maintenance throughout its life.
This model has a battery power indicator lights, a phone holder, and a USB charging port. The chair backrest and the tiller can be folded for easy storage and ease of transport. Having a mobility scooter lets you do your desired activities and be more independent. It is the best mobility scooter for working, so buy the EWheels EW-20 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter now!
View and DownloadEW-20 Manual
- Weight Capacity: 300LBS
- Speed: Up to 15 mph(speed varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
- Distance: 21 miles per charge (distance varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
- Front Seat: Type
- Large Swivel Seat with Back Rest
- Front seat: Size 16“ x 13.5“ x 3.25 (depth)
- Seat Cushion Height: 28” from floor
- Steering Height: 42” from Ground
- Turning Radius: 53"
- Steering Height: 38" from floor, adjustable
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 500 Watt
- Motor Type: Hub Brushless Motor
- Amps: 12 AH
- Dimensions: 55” x 26” x 38” (LxWxH)
- Forward/Reverse Switch: Yes
- High/Med/Low Speed Control Switch: Yes
- Drive System: Rear Wheel
- Floor Clearance: 7”
- Batteries: (1) 48v 12 AH SLA Sealed
- Front tire size: 4” x 12”
- Rear tire size: 4” x 11”
- Charger: 48volt Smart Charger Included
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control-twist
- Key Start: Yes
- Braking System: Rear Disc Brakes, Front Drum Brake
- Lighting Package: LED Front, Rear Lights, Turn Signals and Brake Lights
- Rear Storage Basket with Top 11"x20"x10 DxWxH
- Scooter Weight: 128lbs
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Front Suspension: Yes
- Rear Suspension: Yes
- Electric Horn: Yes
- Cell Phone Holder: Yes
- USB port: Yes
- Color: Matte Black
- Airline Approved: No
- Warranty: Limited – 3 Year Warranty
Order EWheels EW-20 48V/12Ah 500W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter today from FirstMedicalAdvocate.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EWheels 3-Wheel Mobility Scooters. Sign up today and get 5% off!
First Medical Advocate ship this product directly from the manufacturer (Ewheels). Therefore, all returns are subject to the manufacturers (EWheels) return policies below.
Damaged or Defective Items If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact us via our contact page, within 3 days of delivery and we liaise directly with EWheels to provide assistance to you. EWheels make every reasonable effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to solve any problems you have with your purchase.
SHIPPING CHARGES INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MERCHANDISE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
IMPORTANT: CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE
CREDIT OR REFUND
You can expect a credit or refund, less a 20% restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Three Year Limited Warranty
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components, seat post and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at Ewheels discretion.
Two Month Warranty
Two (2) Months from the date of purchase on the batteries. Batteries are subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a manufacturing defect will become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normal and associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
One Month Warranty
One (1) Month from the date of purchase on the scooter’s charger.
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Service and Labor Costs
Unless previously authorized, service calls and labor costs are NOT included or covered under any warranty. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact Ewheels directly for any assistance in locating a service provider or to make a warranty claim.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear like tires, tubes, lights, chains, upholstery and seating, brakes and brake pads, cables, fuses, buttons, shrouds and covers.
Damage, Accidental Damage and Misuse
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, acts of God, commercial use, or use other than normal, extreme riding, modifications and alterations.
Second Hand Owners and Reselling
No warranty will be offered or honored for second hand owners. The warranty is exclusively offered to the original purchaser.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Initiating A Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact Ewheels service department by calling 888-571-2845, or by email at “”. Note that before any warranty claims will be fulfilled, satisfactory proof of purchase will be required, and a photo or video of the damaged part must be sent and reviewed by Ewheels.
Returning Faulty Parts
Do not return faulty parts to Ewheels without prior consent. A request for a return authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.