EWheels EW-29 48V/12Ah 500-750W Transportation Electric Trike
EW-29 48V/12Ah 500-750W Transportation Electric Trike by EWheels
Order EWheels EW-29 48V/12Ah 500-750W Transportation Electric Trike today from FirstMedicalAdvocate.com. Free shipping + NO SALES TAX + Easy Returns on all EWheels Transportation Electric Trikes. Get 5% off today with coupon code : FIRST5
Make Riding and Shopping an Exciting Adventure!
Do you want the best electric bike for commuting and city riding? Have a need for something that can carry a lot of things and still easy to ride? Electric bikes offer a means of adventure and easy commute for working adults and school-age users. They are as versatile and has the same feel as ordinary bikes, but has the advantages of being less physically demanding to use. Because of that, users of electric bikes feel comfortable and thus have more enjoyment in their commutes. Experience the future mobility now and head to the next adventure with the EWheels EW-29 Three Wheel Electric Trike! You can’t go wrong with its three wheel design!
This bike combine superb performance, high craftsmanship, and a stable design in one package. It has a beautiful traditional step-through steel frame and three wheels with a dedicated cargo cage in the rear and a direct-drive hub motor. It is easy to get on and off that makes it ideal for city riding, and can also haul things around. This electric bike has the looks of an ordinary trike with its gleaming spoke wheels that does not show any motor or battery case in sight, giving the bike a desired nuanced, classic look that does not scream for attention.
Equipped for full freedom and convenience in your commute.
Roam the neighborhood or do errands easily with the EW-29 Three Wheel Electric Electric Bike. It sports a stable three wheel design with an extra powerful motor for hauling. In addition, you can take advantage of bike lanes and off-road trails to avoid city traffic. It is a great choice for users who want the advantage of bikes in city commutes, and also want a lower emission alternative to cars.
This model is equipped with a 500-watt direct drive hub motor that drives the front wheel, and a single-charge range of 20 miles, so it is an excellent daily drive for anyone. The bike has a front fork suspension so you can safely drive it on both roads and rugged trails. The equipped oversized seat has an upholstered backrest that allows a relaxed, upright riding position for a super comfortable ride.
Don’t Get Harmed by Surplus or Cheap Electric Bikes.
More often than not, surplus or cheaply made electric bikes are not reliable nor safe. They are not designed for sustained use due to having poorly-made electronics. Some cheap models lack even basic electrical safety features, which makes the user at risk of electric shocks. Also, a lot of surplus models cannot climb hills or provide enough level of pedal assist. They are equipped with cheap batteries and cannot go far.
If something goes wrong, there is no way to have them serviced. You cannot depend on them. Lastly, most are not comfortable to use. Choose safety and true performance. Only choose electric bike brands that have years of presence in the market and have certifications.
High-Performance, Environment-Friendly Choices by EWheels.
Electric bicycles are the way to go for an active and sustainable lifestyle. It has been proven that such vehicles allow people to achieve physical activity levels, especially those who aren’t fit enough for exercise. Battery-powered vehicles emit much lower greenhouse emissions in their lifetimes than internal combustion engines or even hybrid systems. Lastly, using an electric bicycle in your commute saves you time from traffic jams.
The EWheels is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of quality, high- performance electric powered bikes since 2009. Our objectives are to build products that offer cost effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation. As part of our extra effort to ensure customers satisfaction, we offer an incredible 5-year warranty on our electric bikes!
- The EWheels EW-29 Three Wheel Electric Trike is the best electric bike for seniors and the disabled. It has a very stable three-wheel design with a powerful hub motor that gives out 500 to 750 peak watts of power. It has no problems climbing up hills or curbs, or travelling on rugged surfaces.
- This electric bike is ideal for hauling and touring rides. It has a maximum weight capacity of 400 lbs. and has a spacious rear basket and a front basket for cargo. This bike has a cruising range of 20 miles (around 32 kilometers), which is more than enough for daily commutes and adventures out of town. The bike is powered by maintenance-free sealed lead acid batteries, with a total capacity of 12 ah.
- Choose to pedal comfortably like an ordinary bicycle, or use the electric motor for effortless mobility. Features a twist throttle for accurate speed control. Also, the bike has a reverse switch in case you need to back up. Enjoy riding it on the streets!
- A beautiful electric bike with a retro-inspired step-through frame, spoke wire wheels, front and rear fenders, and a rear cargo basket. The hub motor is in the front wheel and not immediately noticeable, while the battery pack is hidden below the rear basket, making this electric bike look somewhat like an ordinary bike that is not outlandish and doesn’t catch attention.
- Features v-brakes on the front and rear expansion brakes that are very reliable and provides adequate stopping power. The bike has an emergency parking brake on the right hand side that allows you to lock the front wheel when it is parked.
- Durable and made for everyday use. The bike frame is crafted from heavy-duty steel for excellent weight carrying capacity. It has sealed lead acid batteries that requires no maintenance throughout its life.
- Features a full-size oversized seat with a backrest for upright riding position that is easy on the back and shoulders. The bike seat is fully upholstered with padding that offers good cushioning. It also has a front suspension fork to shield against bumps.
- Durable and ingeniously designed to serve your daily needs. It has all the conveniences of a bicycle, plus great safety features and high-performance electric drivetrain. The EWheels EW-29 Three Wheel Electric Trike can be driven by anyone who can ride and handle a bicycle.
A Stylish and Powerful Electric Bike for the Daily Drive.
The EWheels EW-29 Three Wheel Electric Trike is the best electric bike for commuting in the city. It combines a high-performance electric drivetrain and comfort features on a three-wheel bike design that is stable and can carry your stuff. Have the confidence to speed up and travel uphill with the 500-watt direct drive motor. This model has a 400 lb-carrying capacity, so you can use it to hauling.
There is a large rear cargo basket and a front basket, making it the perfect utility and commuting bike. You can also bring your pet dog or cat for a ride! Worried about losing charge? The electric bike is powered by 48-volt lead acid batteries with a range of 20 miles. You no longer have to worry about emptying the battery when you go to get coffee or make a detour to the grocery store.
The EWheels EW-29 Three Wheel Electric Trike measures 67” inches L x 29” inches W x 38” inches H and weighs 128 lbs. The front wheel measures 22 inches, while the rear wheels are 20 inches. There is an integrated rear cargo basket and a front basket.
Beautiful, Sleek Bike that Blends.
This is the perfect ride for the daily commute, presenting a sleek yet subtle styling that blends with other bicycles. The EWheels EW-29 Three Wheel Electric Trike has a step-through bike frame with a well-hidden hub motor on the front wheel and a battery pack hidden below the rear basket. There are no wires sticking around, so no one would immediately notice that it is an electric bike!
Comfortable and Convenient as a Daily Driver.
Experience comfort in your commute now! The EWheels EW-29 Three Wheel Electric Trike has an oversized seat with a backrest that offers good support to the lower back. The bike has a front fork suspension that softens bumps and also improves ride handling. The bike is equipped with a front LED headlight so you can ride and see safely at night.
The included rear and front metal cargo baskets are convenient places for bags or cargo, and also good for carrying pets with you. The electric bike has a horn and battery power display.. Having an electric bike makes life easier easier and convenient. It is the best electric bike for commuting and utility purposes, so buy the EWheels EW-29 Three Wheel Electric Trike now!
View and Download
- Weight Capacity: 400Lbs
- Speed: Up to 15mph
- Distance:20 miles per charge (distance varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
- Front Seat: Type Oversized with backrest
- Front seat: Size 10“ x 12“ x 9” (LxWxH)
- Front Seat: 32” minimum, 35” maximum
- Rear Seat: Type N/A
- Rear Seat: Size N/A
- Steering Height 38” minimum, 38” maximum
- Rear Foot Rest: N/A
- Color Options: Red Only
- Power: Electric 48 volts
- Watts: 500-750 Watt power peaks
- Motor Type: 500w Direct-drive hub motor
- Amps: 12 AH
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Dimensions: 67” x 29” x 38” (LxWxH)
- Floor Clearance: 6”
- Front Basket: 8”x 10” x 7” (LxWxH)
- Batteries: 4 - 12 volt 12 amp hour SLA
- Forward/Reverse switch: N/A
- High/ Low Speed switch: N/A
- Front tire size: 22” x 1.95”
- Rear tire size: 20” x 1.95”
- Charger: 48-volt Smart Charger included
- Throttle Type: Variable Twist Throttle
- Key Start: Yes
- Braking System: Front V brake, rear expansion brake
- Drive System: 500w hub motor
- Headlight: LED light
- Rear lights: N/A
- Carton Size: 63” x 36” x 54”
- Scooter Weight: 128lbs
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Front:Front suspension fork
- Rear: N/A
- Reflectors: Yes
- Assembled on Arrival: Yes
- Airline Approved: No
- Warranty: Limited – 1 Year Warranty
Order EWheels EW-29 48V/12Ah 500-750W Transportation Electric Trike today from FirstMedicalAdvocate.com. Free shipping + NO SALES TAX + Free Returns on all EWheels Transportation Electric Trikes. Get 5% off today with coupon code : FIRST5
First Medical Advocate ship this product directly from the manufacturer (Ewheels). Therefore, all returns are subject to the manufacturers (EWheels) return policies below.
Damaged or Defective Items If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact us via our contact page, within 3 days of delivery and we liaise directly with EWheels to provide assistance to you. EWheels make every reasonable effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to solve any problems you have with your purchase.
SHIPPING CHARGES INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MERCHANDISE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
IMPORTANT: CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE
CREDIT OR REFUND
You can expect a credit or refund, less a 20% restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Three Year Limited Warranty
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components, seat post and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at Ewheels discretion.
Two Month Warranty
Two (2) Months from the date of purchase on the batteries. Batteries are subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a manufacturing defect will become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normal and associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
One Month Warranty
One (1) Month from the date of purchase on the scooter’s charger.
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Service and Labor Costs
Unless previously authorized, service calls and labor costs are NOT included or covered under any warranty. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact Ewheels directly for any assistance in locating a service provider or to make a warranty claim.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear like tires, tubes, lights, chains, upholstery and seating, brakes and brake pads, cables, fuses, buttons, shrouds and covers.
Damage, Accidental Damage and Misuse
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, acts of God, commercial use, or use other than normal, extreme riding, modifications and alterations.
Second Hand Owners and Reselling
No warranty will be offered or honored for second hand owners. The warranty is exclusively offered to the original purchaser.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Initiating A Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact Ewheels service department by calling 888-571-2845, or by email at “”. Note that before any warranty claims will be fulfilled, satisfactory proof of purchase will be required, and a photo or video of the damaged part must be sent and reviewed by Ewheels.
Returning Faulty Parts
Do not return faulty parts to Ewheels without prior consent. A request for a return authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
Good experience. Getting acquainted with my trike. Thank youp
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you offer multi-speed pedal power E trikes❓
Hi the only other trike we offer is anywhere trike. Take a look here anywhere-trike
Can my 60lb dog and 40lb toddler ride in the back basket or is it strictly for groceries etc..
The back basket of the EW 29 can not hold that much weight.
What is return policy
Hi, please review the returns policy tab at the top of the product description. You will also find the warranty info too.
Assembly available? Payment plan?
Hello and thanks for your question. The ewheels EW-29 ships for free, fully assembled all you will have to do is unpack and charge it!
We also offer payment plans through Affirm, if you look between the 'add to cart' and 'buy now' button you will see the text link to direct you towards the approval process. It reads
"Starting at $110/mo with Affirm. Learn more"