EWheels EW-66 48V/20Ah 700W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
EW-66 48V/20Ah 700W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter by EWheels
A Two-Seater mobility scooter with High Performance and a Sporty Look!
Do you want the best mobility scooter for outdoor getaways and city commutes? Have a need for something that offers top-notch performance and a space for a passenger for long-distance rides? Mobility scooters offer a means of adventure and easy commute for working adults, seniors, and those going to school. Premium models with high-capacity batteries are really fun to ride because of the instant torque and the peace of mind knowing that you won’t empty the battery quickly. Experience the future mobility now and head to the next adventure. Enjoy being active and outdoors with the EWheels EW-66 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter, a two-seater scooter with a heavy-duty frame and a powerful motor! It has a streamlined, sporty look with premium creature comforts not found in many scooter models.
This mobility scooter has superb performance and sophisticated looks in one package. Speed down the road with the equipped 700-watt brushless motor! It has a beautiful sporty look with aluminum alloy wheels that are sure to turn heads. This model has two faux leather upholstered seats, and the rear is fully adjustable. This mobility scooter is great for long rides, and a perfect choice for anyone who wants a stylish ride that offers excellent performance. It is ideal for the elderly, disabled, city dwellers, and students.
Enjoy freedom and convenience in your commute.
Travel and visit your favorite spots with the EWheels EW-66 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter. It sports a stable three wheel design with electronic braking that gives it a roadworthy performance. The scooter has a high-performance electric drivetrain capable of carrying up to 600 lbs., so you know this one is solidly built. It is a lower emission alternative to cars and perfect for commuting in the city.
This model is equipped with a powerful 700-watt direct drive brushless motor and a 48-volt electric supply, giving it a top speed of 15 miles per hour and a single-charge range of around 35 miles, so it is an excellent choice for a daily driver. The scooter has a front and rear shock absorbers so you can safely drive it on both roads and rugged trails. The roomy seats have flip down armrests that allow a relaxed, upright riding position for a super comfortable ride.
Avoid Harm from Cheap Mobility Scooters.
More often than not, surplus or cheaply made devices are not reliable nor safe. They are not designed for sustained use due to having poorly-made electronics. Some cheap models lack even basic safety features. If something goes wrong, there is no way to have them serviced. You cannot depend on them. Lastly, most are not comfortable to use.
You use a properly-designed scooter to achieve more mobility. Only choose models that have years of presence in the market and have certifications. You depend on your life on these devices, so choose only the best.
High-Performance, Environment-Friendly Choices by EWheels.
Studies show that most users of mobility vehicles experience a higher degree of mobility, plus improved self-confidence and improved quality of life. Power wheelchairs and mobility scooters help facilitate social interaction since they make users more independent, more capable of doing desired activities. Users report better participation in self-care, productivity, and leisurely activities. Battery-powered vehicles emit much lower greenhouse emissions in their lifetimes than internal combustion engines or even hybrid systems.
The EWheels is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of quality, high- performance electric powered bikes and mobility scooters since 2009. Our objectives are to build products that offer cost effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation. As part of our extra effort to ensure customers satisfaction, we offer an incredible 3-year warranty on our scooters!
- The EWheels EW-66 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is the best mobility scooter for seniors and those with disabilities. It has a sleek three-wheel design with a powerful direct drive brushless motor that gives out 700 watts of power. This model has an extra-heavy weight capacity of 600 lbs., which is more than many mobility scooters. It can be used by overweight and obese individuals, and has no problems climbing up hills or curbs, or travelling on rugged surfaces.
- This two-seater mobility scooter is ideal for touring (spirited, long-distance travel). It has a high weight weight capacity, a space for a passenger, and has a spacious rear cargo cage. This scooter has a cruising range of 35 miles (around 56 kilometers), which is more than enough for daily commutes and adventures out of town. It is powered by four maintenance-free sealed lead acid batteries, with a total capacity of 20 ah.
- Features a variable-speed twist throttle and a slow/fast speed switch for accurate speed control. Also, the scooter has a reverse switch in case you need to back up. Enjoy riding it on the streets!
- A beautiful mobility scooter with streamlined details and modern styling. Features a sporty look with large LED headlights and gleaming aluminum alloy rims. This is a stylish, eye-catching ride that packs serious performance.
- Features front and rear drum brakes with Electronic Braking System (EBS) that are very reliable and adds safety to the user. It has an emergency parking brake that allows you to lock the wheels when it is parked. There are front and rear shock absorbers for better handling and ride quality.
- Durable and made for everyday use. The frame features a durable design with a 600-pound capacity. It has sealed lead acid batteries that require no maintenance throughout its life. Comes with an electric charger.
- Features two comfortable and spacious seats with armrests for upright riding position that is easy on the back and shoulders. The seats are fully upholstered with padding that offers good cushioning. The rear seats are adjustable.
- Durable and ingeniously designed to serve your daily mobility needs. It has a large, solid frame and and seats two, making the EW-66 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter recommended for elderly, adults, and people with disabilities.
Feel More Capable and Enjoy Travel Once More!
The EWheels EW-66 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is the best mobility scooter for commuting. It is a high-performance vehicle with two seats so you can bring someone with you. Have the confidence to speed up and travel uphill with the 700-watt brushless direct drive motor. It has a top speed of 15 miles per hour so you can safely use it on the road. This model has a 600 lb-carrying capacity, so you can use it to haul stuff.
The scooter also sports two comfortable, fully-upholstered seats. The chairs have extra cushions that make travel more bearable. The scooter has spacious footwells for more comfort. There is a large rear cargo basket (with a lock) and storage below the seat. Worried about losing charge? It is powered by 48-volt lead acid batteries with a range of 35 miles. You no longer have to worry about emptying the battery when you go to get coffee or make a detour to the grocery store.
The EWheels EW-66 Three Wheel Wheel Mobility Scooter measures 74” inches L x 26” inches W x 43.5” inches H and weighs 261 lbs. with batteries.The front and rear wheels measure 16” inches. There is an integrated rear cargo cage. This model comes with a remote key fob with an alarm.
Designed with Essential Safety Features.
The EWheels EW-66 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter is equipped with safety features so you can ride it without worrying about anything. The scooter has advanced front and rear shock absorbers that gives it a better ride quality than other scooters. It is equipped with front LED headlights (with High- and Low-Beam) and rear lights so you can ride and see safely at day and night. The scooter is powered by four units of 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries (a total of 48 volts) that require no maintenance throughout its life.
This model has a dashboard that shows battery level and speed. The scooter has a premium brake system with electronic braking capability that adds to the safety. Having a mobility scooter lets you do your desired activities and be more independent. It is the best mobility scooter for commuting, so buy the EWheels EW-66 Three Wheel Mobility Scooter now!
View and Download
- Scooter Weight Capacity: 600lbs.
- Speed: Up to 15mph Distance: 35 miles per charge (distance varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
- Front seat: Type Rider seat with backrest & armrests
- Front seat: Size 12”x 16”x14” (LxWxH) 2” Thickness 2”
- Front seat: 27 ½ “from Ground
- Rear seat: Type Adjustable Back rest / Sliding
- Rear seat: Size 20”x17 ½”x13” with rear basket
- Length: 29”
- Steering Height: 39” from Ground
- Turning Radius: 50”
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 700 Watt
- Motor Type: Transaxle differential brushless
- Amps: 20 AH
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Dimensions: 74”x26”x43 ½”” (LxWxH)
- Floor Clearance: 4 ½”
- Rear Basket Dimensions: 13”x16”x11” (LxWxH)
- Batteries: (4) Sealed Lead Acid Maintenance Free
- Forward/Reverse switch: Yes
- High/ Low-Speed switch: (3) Speed switch
- Front tire size: 16” tire type3.0 – 10 Tubeless
- Rear tire size: 16” tire type: 3.0 – 10 Tubeless
- Charger: 48-volt Smart Charger included
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control – Twist Throttle
- Key Start: Yes
- Braking System: Front and Rear drum brakes with Electronic Braking (EBS)
- Drive System: 700 Watt Brushless Motor
- Headlight: 12v LED Lights
- Rear lights: 12v Bulb
- Carton Size: Shipped Fully assembled on Pallet – 63”x 36”x 54” (LxWxH)
- Scooter Weight: 261lbs with batteries
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Front Suspension: Front Fork Shocks
- Rear Suspension: Rear Shock Absorbers
- Reflectors: (2) rear reflectors
- Warranty: Limited – 3 Year Warranty
Order EWheels EW-66 48V/20Ah 700W 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter today from FirstMedicalAdvocate.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our EWheels 3-Wheel Mobility Scooters. Sign up today and get 5% off!
First Medical Advocate ship this product directly from the manufacturer (Ewheels). Therefore, all returns are subject to the manufacturers (EWheels) return policies below.
Damaged or Defective Items If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact us via our contact page, within 3 days of delivery and we liaise directly with EWheels to provide assistance to you. EWheels make every reasonable effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to solve any problems you have with your purchase.
SHIPPING CHARGES INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MERCHANDISE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
IMPORTANT: CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE
CREDIT OR REFUND
You can expect a credit or refund, less a 20% restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Three Year Limited Warranty
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components, seat post and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at Ewheels discretion.
Two Month Warranty
Two (2) Months from the date of purchase on the batteries. Batteries are subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a manufacturing defect will become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normal and associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
One Month Warranty
One (1) Month from the date of purchase on the scooter’s charger.
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Service and Labor Costs
Unless previously authorized, service calls and labor costs are NOT included or covered under any warranty. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact Ewheels directly for any assistance in locating a service provider or to make a warranty claim.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear like tires, tubes, lights, chains, upholstery and seating, brakes and brake pads, cables, fuses, buttons, shrouds and covers.
Damage, Accidental Damage and Misuse
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, acts of God, commercial use, or use other than normal, extreme riding, modifications and alterations.
Second Hand Owners and Reselling
No warranty will be offered or honored for second hand owners. The warranty is exclusively offered to the original purchaser.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Initiating A Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact Ewheels service department by calling 888-571-2845, or by email at “”. Note that before any warranty claims will be fulfilled, satisfactory proof of purchase will be required, and a photo or video of the damaged part must be sent and reviewed by Ewheels.
Returning Faulty Parts
Do not return faulty parts to Ewheels without prior consent. A request for a return authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
Since we received this bike I have not been able to get my grandchildren off it. We have a family meal every Sunday after church. even though my husband purchased the bike for us he spends more time taking our younglings on tour round the block. Such a joy to see them laughing and smiling over a ride with grandpa on a scooter.
We like to shop around it was refreshing to find a shop that cared for us with a great deal on too combineing the discount free shipping and free gifts we feel like we stole it. Thanks First med will tell all our friends.
I had never seen a twin mobility scooter before and as I like to travel with the wife (married 42 years now) it made perfect sense to buy this instead of a scooter each. Its a real joy and has put an element of fun back into going to the shops as we squabble over who is going to do the driving. When you are as old as us it is rare to find new experiences together, who would have thought a twin mobility scooter would have brought us even closer together
Really great scooter Easy to buy and easy to ride! My grandkids love it.