Playa Cruiser - Electric Beach Cruiser - Low Step Through
Electric Beach Cruiser Bike - Low Step Through by Playa Cruiser
90 Day Test Ride
Order right now with confidence! Try it out for 90 days and if it doesn’t work for you, you’ll get your money back! We don't charge restocking fees. We only charge return shipping. There’s absolutely no-risk in giving it a try. No questions asked, you can get your money back!
White Glove Assembled At Your House Available: We will ship the bike to your home, and a tech will assemble the bike directly at your residence. You will need to arrange a time with the local tech. And when everything is done they will remove the packaging for you.
* Different model bikes have slightly different packaging and assembly needs.
- Full Throttle and Pedal Assist Mode
- Ride up to 43 miles on single charge
- 250W 36V electric motor
- Easy Operation - Learn in under 5 minutes
- Backed by National Service and Warranty
- Smart charger - Never worry about over charging battery
- Ergonomic Handles - Ride in comfort
- Extremely Stable - designed with stability in mind
- High quality frame designed to last
- Front & rear lights - for safety
- Disc brakes
- Low step through for easy on and easy off
- Fast and Free Shipping
- White Glove Assembly available at checkout
- Local Bike Shop Assembly and Pick up available at checkout
- Minimal assembly required
- Best Warranty in industry 18 months
Meet the Playa Cruiser, your ticket to ride. Feel Free to ride at your desired speed with only as much effort as you want. You can ride up to 43 miles on a single charge. Choose to use only the throttle, without any pedaling, or use pedal assist mode and make pedaling effortless, even up hill.
We know, an electronic bike may seem intimidating, but don't worry, the operation is very easy. You will learn how to use this faster than you learned how to ride as a kid. Jump on and go.
Whether you're hoping to hit the beach or just cruise around town, the Playa Cruiser was made for you. Jump on the bike and ride anywhere you want. Don't worry about steep hills or getting too tired to ride home; with a battery and motor aboard you're covered.
Here is your chance to gain freedom. Go farther than you ever have without worry. Want to bike with your kids or grandkids? They'll have trouble keeping up with you, not the other way around. At 14.5 mph, you ride on your terms without limitations.
Order today, your Playa Cruiser will ship via UPS. You will be riding within a week. It comes mostly assembled, you put the battery and pedals on. If you're worried about simple adjustments, no problem; we can send a tech to your home to help you get started. Never worry, wherever you are, so is Anywhere Bikes. Whether it's simple fixes or you just need help figuring it out, we have techs throughout the U.S. and are always available via phone.
- Max User Weight: 250 LBS
- Wattage: 250W
- Voltage: 36V
- Battery: Lithium Battery
- Battery: 36V 10AH Lithium Battery
- Motor: 36V 250W Brushless with gear Bafang
- Charger: UL / CE Smart Charger - Fast Charger, turns off after 4-6 hours when fully charged
- Speed: 14.5 MPH
- Range: 21.5 miles by throttle only
- Range: 43 miles by Pedal Assist
- Bike Weight: 48 LBS
- Display: LCD Display
- Throttle Thumb
- Front and Rear Lights
- Frame: AI - alloy 6061
- Fork: AI allow suspension fork
- Handle Bar: AI- alloy
- Stem: AI - alloy
- Grip - leather
- Saddle Post: AI Suspension
- Saddle (Seat) : Leather
- Kick Stand - Double strength
- Brake Lever: AI - alloy with cutting of electric function
- Brake: Tecktro F/V brake; R/Servo Brakes (F/R Disc Brake)
- Rims: 26.5"x1.75" double layer
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rear Hub: Motor
- Tires: 26.5" x 1.75"
- Mudguard: 700 C Aluminum & Plastic
- Shift Lever: Shimano 7 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 7 speed
- Chain: Anti-rust
- Chain Cover: Iron Material
- Crank: Aluminum-alloy
- Pedals: Wellgo (Metal)
- Frame - 24 months
- Lithium Battery - 18 months
- Motor - 18 months
- Charger - 6 months
- Controller - 18 months
- Product Q&A
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.